Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
At Panash Cleaners, we understand that you’re worried about how Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting you and your family. That’s why we’re taking extra precautions to protect our customers and staff.
We use environmentally friendly cleaning solvents coupled with high wash temperatures to sanitize and clean your clothes. Our professional cleaning services offer you peace of mind when it comes to caring for your family’s clothing, linens and bedding.
Our Wellington West sore remains open and ready to serve you. We will remain open. To make our dry cleaning, wash and fold, and laundry services more accessible, we have extended our pickup and delivery service area to accommodate the needs of more customers.
We are now using the following measures for our pickup and delivery services:
- Use of disposable trash bags for dirty laundry pickup
- Placing laundry on porch or other secure area for driver pickup
- Laundry to be dropped off on porch or other secure area on delivery
- If you are ill, please cancel your service until you are feeling better
Here's what we're doing to help you fight COVID-19
- Our delivery services are now no-contact to ensure your safety.
- All staff (including drivers) will wear gloves when handling laundry as a precaution.
- Drivers will use coordinate safe, no-contact pickups and deliveries with customers.
- As always, each client’s laundry is washed, dried and folded separate from all other laundry.
- Laundry equipment will be cleaned and sanitized between laundry loads.
- Clean laundry will be delivered in sealed plastic bags.
Yes! To help our customers practice social distancing, we’re focusing most of our resources on
providing you reliable no-contact pickup and delivery laundry services.
If you have not used our delivery services before, you can easily sign up using our app or on
We are here to help you if you have any problems. Please call or email us and we will help set a
pickup and delivery schedule that suits your needs.
We have several time slots available for Monday through Friday. Dates and times can be chosen through the app or on your account at the website. Time slots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Please pack your laundry within a disposable kitchen garbage bag. No sorting neccesary. Our staff will do that for you.
Yes, of course. When you create your account, you can set up your primary billing method and we will use that to pay for your service.
If you have never used our delivery services before, you can set up an account here: panashcleaners.com/get-started
If you can’t find an answer to your question, feel free to contact us.